Please follow the steps below to configure your email account on your iphone.
- Tap 'Settings' on the home screen
- Scroll down and Tap 'Mail'.
- Tap the email account you wish to modify.
Incoming mail server Host name should be your 'mail.yourdomain.com'
Incoming mail server Username should be your full email address
Incoming mail server Password should be your email account password
Scroll down to 'Outgoing Mail Server' and tap 'SMTP'.
- Tap on the 'Primary Server'.
- Make sure the 'Server' slider is 'On' and enter the AuthSMTP host name supplied during the activation process, typically 'mail.yourdomain.com'.
- Enter the SMTP username and password.
- Set the 'Use SSL' slider to off.
- Set 'Authentication' to 'MD5 Challenge-Response'
- Set the server port to '25' or '8889'
- Click 'Done' in the top right-hand corner
- You will now see that your SMTP server has been updated.
- Click '< Account' to go back to account settings