To use Web deploy function publish site to hosting account with Visual Studio 2015, please follow the instructions below.
2. Open your web application with Visual Studio 2015, right click the web application, then click"Publish" to start.
3. You can download Publish XML at your control panel,then Import it,you can also use Custom settings.
4. Fill your Web Deploy publish login information, validate the connection to check if it is ok, and remember to accept the certificate warning message.
5. If there is no database which need to publish, just click "publish" to publish the website files to web server. If there is a database which needs to be published as well. please go step 6 below.
6. Click "Settings" and then click more button beside the "default connection".
7. Fill the new database login info you created from control panel (If you do not have create the database, please click here to check how to create it ),and click "OK".
Please confirm your database login info from your hosting control panel-->Database Manager-->MSSQL Manager
Server name: Fill the database 'Server URL'
User name:Fill the database 'Login Name'
Password: Fill the database password
Select or enter a database name: Fill the database 'Database Name'
8. Then go publish it.