Follow the steps below to setup Outlook 2016 to retrieve and send email from our mail servers (replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain name).
- Open Outlook.
- Click the "File" tab, then select "Account Settings…" This will bring up the Account Settings Window.
- On the "Email" tab, select "New…" This will open up a wizard.
- Enter your email account in "Email address" field, expand "Advanced options" and check option "Let me set up my account manually", then click "Connect".
- In the "Account Setup" window, choose POP3 or IMAP account type to continue.
- Enter password and click "Connect".
- Click "Yes" to trust the certificate if it pops up "Internet Security Warning" window.
- IMAP account settings, i.e. (For POP3, the Incoming server Port number is 110)
- Account successfully added.
If something went wrong during the account configuration, click "Change Account Settings" to correct error.
If email account does not work as expect after configuration, please go to "Repair" tab and correct error.
Note: SMTP default port is 25, alternative port is 8889