1. Click the Windows icon on the bottom left of your device as shown below, and on the search box type "VPN", then enter it. Or go to Windows Settings>>Network&Internet>>VPN to add it.
2.Select the VPN tab and click the "Add a VPN connection" option to add the VPN connection.
3.Insert the following details: (Note: Server address, username, password all the info are case sensitive)
- VPN Provider: Windows (built-in)
- Connection Name: VPN name that you want to use.
- Server name or address: Select your preferred server from your control panel server list. E.g.,xxxxx.smartervpn.net.
- VPN Type: IKEv2
- Type of sign-in info: Username and password
- User Name: VPN Network Username
- Password: VPN Network Password
- Click "save" to save your VPN connection
4. Click the "Connect" option to connect the VPN, then you can use the VPN connection with your PC.