If you are using our new control panel, please go to below link. http://www.myASP.NET/support/KB/a1629/how-do-i-map-my-domain-name-to-my-hosting-account.aspx
Whether you use our DNS server or not, you'll have to map your domain name to your hosting account before it'll work properly. To map your domain name to your hosting account, please do the following:
1) Login to your control panel
2) Click on "Hosting Control Panel" on the top menu.
3) On the left menu, click on "Hosting Manager" -> "Website Domain Manager".
4) You will find your first site's in the middle of the control panel screen.
5) Enter your domain name into the first site section and click "add".